Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
(I changed this weeks Top Ten Tuesday a little bit, but I still kept the main idea. This has also been a TTT in previous years)
Top Releases I am looking forward to 2015/2016
1) Winter (Lunar Chronicles #4) November 24, 2015 by Marissa Meyer
I am so excited for this concluding novel to the Lunar Chronicles. If you haven’t read the Lunar Chronicles yet, they are fairy tale retellings. I read the first 3 (+ novella) this past summer, and they quickly became one of my favorites!
2) The Beauty of Darkness (Remnant Chronicles #3) expected August 2, 2016 by Mary E. Pearson
The Remnant Chronicles are so beautifully crafted. I cannot wait for #3. I remember when I finished The Heart of Betrayal, I thought I wouldn’t be able to wait long enough.
3) Untitled (Throne of Glass #5) expected 2016 by Sarah J. Maas
I know that Queen of Shadows just came out, but what can I say? This is such a great series, and sadly I still need to read Heir of Fire and Queen of Shadows still, but hopefully I will get to them soon!
4) The Last Star (The 5th Wave #3) expected May 24th 2016 by Rick Yancey
I, sadly, haven’t read any of the 5th wave books yet, but I hope to get to them soon. I have heard they are really good, and so I am excited to read them all.
5) Glass Sword (Red Queen #2) expected February 9th 2016 by Victoria Aveyard
I have heard so many great things about this series, and I still need to read Red Queen, but I can’t wait. (I have wayy too many books on my TBR list, but I need to read this series!)
6) The Rose and the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn #2) expected May 3rd 2016 by Renee Ahdieh
First off, I love the covers of The Wrath and the Dawn and The Rose and the Dagger. They are both so unique. I need to read them both, and hopefully I can get to them soon!
7) Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1) expected March 8th 2016 by Cassandra Clare
This is the first book in a new Shadowhunter series, but all of Cassandra Clare’s books are so beautifully woven together, and so it will probably have characters from some of the other series in it. I’m psyched!
8) A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) expected May 3rd 2016 by Sarah J. Maas
Sarah J. Maas never dissapoints, and I cannot wait to read ACOTAR & ACOMAF very soon!
9) Empire of Crows (Six of Crows #2) expected September 22nd 2016 Leigh Bardugo
I feel like I am being very repetitive, but I also am excited to read the Six of Crows series!
10) There are lots of other book I am excited to read, and have already come out, such as Magnus Chase by Rick Riordan, An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir, the Mrs. Peregrine’s Peculiar Children (Library of Souls just came out) series by Ransom Riggs, the Snow Like Ashes series (Ice Like Fire just came out) by Sara Raasch, and SO many more!
What are your most anticipated releases?