Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
The prompt was supposed to be: Top Ten Books I’ve Recently Added To My TBR, but I feel like that is super repetitive, so here is a better one from the past.
I cry in a lot of books. Movies? No. Life? Rarely. Books? I get too attached to characters, and then authors kill them. WHY DO AUTHORS NEED TO KILL MY BEST FRIENDS AND LOVES? WHYYY? It makes me break into a million pieces. Books just make me emotional, okay? I see your judgement.
In no particular order:
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Love, Aubrey by Suzanne LaFleur
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
- The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson\
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak