Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don’t Get
- Chaol from Throne of Glass: not sure that everyone loves him, but I hate him so much that I had to include him in here.
- Romeo & Juliet from Romeo and Juliet: Just stupid. The only thing I liked about that book was that Shakespeare was making fun of the situation.
- Dumbledore from Harry Potter: Okay, okay. Don’t kill me. I liked him at first, but the amount of lies he told to Harry, and everything he did made me not like him very much by the time he *SPOILER* died. (But seriously, if you haven’t read Harry Potter, where have you been?)
- Aspen from The Selection: Nope. Go away. He is obnoxious and Maxon is so kind and patient with America, but Aspen just is annoying and fickle and didn’t make a move when he had his chance and after that he was just chasing.
- Alec from The Mortal Instruments: I don’t get it. He is rude and I don’t like him.
Characters I LOVE But Others Seem To Dislike
- Snape from Harry Potter: I love this guy. Not only is he funny, but he is actually sweet and there is motive behind all of the mean things he has done.
I know I will probably think of more in a few weeks after this has been posted, but this was honestly all I could think of. What did you come up with? Feel free to link your TTT’s in the comments and I will check them out!